About Skale CX
Quality at Reduced Cost with Skale CX
Our Journey to Becoming a BPO Leader
From the humble beginnings of a small, 20-seat call centre based out of south-east Melbourne, our parent company, TKW Research Group, has grown to become Australia’s largest independently owned data collection and market research agency.
The Group has spawned several different brands across the Customer Experience (CX), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and market research spaces, including Skale CX.
Early Market Research
The first thing we did when we set out as TKW Research was to conduct tens of thousands of interviews with senior executives across every industry in Australia and New Zealand – yes, probably yours, too.
A common theme that emerged from this undertaking was that organisations were struggling to keep pace with the proliferation of customer-facing communication channels – with their customers’ experiences suffering as a result.
The Emergence of BPO
We also understood that while BPO was increasingly becoming a viable option, many businesses were reluctant to outsource due to concerns around:
- A perceived loss of control
- The removal of key skills internally
- The “dumbing down” of processes to outsource them effectively
- Fear of reputational damage if customers felt they’d been off-shored to “cheap” locations that had little or no cultural alignment
- Poor customer experiences due to a lack of knowledge and the need to escalate problems that would otherwise have been dealt with quickly by internal staff.
Which Brings Us to Skale CX
We’re a modern BPO provider that delivers flexibility (you can buy now and pay later or pre-pay and lock in your price), quality, stringent security and savings.
To discover how partnering with Skale CX can boost not only your customers’ experiences but your bottom line, check out our calculator here.